[Ansteorra-archery] Proceedings

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jul 3 15:00:10 PDT 2001

Unfortunately, no, I have some mundane matters that must be accomplished
that weekend.  However, on the 20 - 22 of July, I think it is, I have an
archery shoot at Finlaysin.  If you can't make that, I'll just mail you one.

Well, not too bad right now.  My legs still bother me a bit.  I get winded
easy, but dropping a 100 pounds would help that out.   :)   I managed to get
a doctors appointment for next Wednesday.  If I had waited till I could see
Darcy's Doc it would have been sometime in September!!!