[Ansteorra-archery] I bid all fellow archers welcome

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Jul 12 06:58:15 PDT 2001

Glad you're here.  Great RP.

From: Subetei Usun [mailto:Subetei at Usun.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 8:16 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] I bid all fellow archers welcome

Sain baina uu? (How are you?)

I would like to take this time to introduce my self.  I am Subetei Usun of
the Usun Clan.

I have been sent to this part of the world (Western Region - Adlersruhe) by
my great and powerful Khan to learn the ways of others and more importantly,
how other lands fight with the mighty Bow.  Although I am very new to the
most noble of skills, archery, my great Khan, thought it would be good for
me to seek out others in a new land to learn their ways of fighting with the
might bow. *looks humbly to the ground*

I hope I get to meet as many of you in combat over the years and that we
will always part as friends.

Your humble servant.

Subetei Usun
ICQ 122959349
http://usun.org
http://adlersruhe.org

Mundane: John Warner

"If you take care of the group, then the group will take care of you.  If
you stand outside the group, then you may be fighting alone."