[Ansteorra-archery] RR Update 07-16-01

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Jul 17 09:47:10 PDT 2001

OK, I'll bite.  I still don't see Darcy's score on there.  This is pretty
good.  Every time you do my name I loss another "T".  I only have one left.

Gilbert Ost Westley  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: john moore [mailto:iaenmor at swbell.net]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 8:36 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] RR Update 07-16-01

Well folks I think I have this one a little early, here you go     Iaen

      SCA NAME AVERAGE DIVISION RANK OUT OF AREA
      Robert of Yorkshire 99 Open Bow Huntsman yes
      Moreg Cochrane 71 Open Bow Forester yes
      Oudoceus Kynith 66 Open Bow Forester yes
      Gilber Ost Wesley 65 Open Bow Forester yes
      Jacques the Spink 61 Open Bow Yeoman no
      James De Warrene 59 Open Bow Yeoman yes
      Carluccio diBaia 52 Open Bow Yeoman yes
      Lughaidh Mac sheoinnin 52 Open Bow Yeoman no
      Owen Hell 50 Open Bow Yeoman no
      Plachoya Sobaka 45 Open Bow Yeoman yes
      Eshtban Il Andalus 37 Open Bow Bowman no
      Iaen Mor 35 Open Bow Bowman yes
      Eadric Anstapa 35 Open Bow Bowman yes
      Alisstassia del Balzo 17 Open Bow Archer yes
      Wilim Penbras 38 Open Bow Bowman yes