[Ansteorra-archery] More good things

Karrick karrick at pandora.org
Tue Jul 24 23:03:37 PDT 2001

Good shooting Lord Robert!!!  I am also glad to see that Sebastian noticed
this as well.  I was a bit disappointed with his comment about never doing
it again.  Shameful negative thinking.  The challenge is there and I expect
Sebastian to rise to the occasion, as well as our Royal Huntsman, Fearghus.
Of course, shooting somewhere cooler would be a definite help.

Karrick