[Ansteorra-archery] archery events

Crystal Lewis llewis at uh.edu
Wed Jun 6 09:10:50 PDT 2001

First of all I want to send a Congrats out to Iaen Mor for receiving
Guardian of the Gate. Very cool. Thanks to those of you who gave me kind
words in reference to Midsummer Faire.  I was actually there, but was
obligated to help my canton in constructing favors for our upcoming event,
Kingdom Dance Symposium.

Second, Academy of the Bow looks really neat and useful for someone like me.
Are any of you, who live in the Stargate area, maybe traveling in groups to
this event? I want to go but do not want to travel all the way to Elfsea
alone, nor do I want to impose upon a single individual.
--
Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon