[Ansteorra-archery] archery events

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Jun 6 15:04:49 PDT 2001

Iaen and I should both me travelling to AoB.  There may be other archers from
Gates Edge going also.  I will travel to AoB on Friday evening  and be
leaving to come home early on Sunday as I have a plane flight out of IAH
Sunday night.

The Gate's Edge regular monthly archery practice will be the following
weekend on Saturday, July 7.  In July the practice will be at Baron Talmon's
place.  As always details on the Gates Edge Practice can be found via the
Canton web pages at http://gatesedge.homestead.com

Now that Midsummer Faire is over I can actually write my papers for Kings
College and AoB.

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com