[Ansteorra-archery] Testing

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Jun 7 15:16:11 PDT 2001

I'm not sure when I'll next be in the Northern Region but you can either come to one of the Brigade Practices in the Central Region or I can find someone in the north who will take you under thier wing for CA traing and authorization.  There will be No Archers missing the action at GWXI because they couldn't find some to authorize them if I have any say in it.  (And what do you know... I do have a say in it. <G>)

Wilim