[Ansteorra-archery] Testing

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 15:33:19 PDT 2001

Yes, Lady Julianne and Lord Canacan are from our
canton of Rundel. :)  Lady Julianne is our acting
Reave and Lord Canacan is our acting Knight Marshall.
:)  I am acting Hospitaler and Acting Minister of Arts
and Sciences, and my lady Elizabeta is our acting
Seneschal.

Chass

--- Derek Wilson <dwilson at dollarcar.com> wrote:
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail
> reader does not understand
> this format, some or all of this message may not be
> legible.
> --
> Remember all that was said below is not set in stone
> so there might be
> changes. But no matter how it works out it will be
> good for the northern
> regions archery community! I am afraid I don't
> recognize your name my lady
> but I think it was Canacan that won the most
> chivalrous at Castallan was he
> not? Are you from the Rundel Canton or closer to
> Northkeep? And I can't wait
> to start having some practices!!
>

> Diethelm Waltorfer
> aka
> Derek Wilson

=== message truncated ===

=====
If I am a fool then I am a paid fool... Just call me Jester!
Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch (Stop complaining about this lol)
ICQ # 2776047