[Ansteorra-archery] Testing

Fearghus lordfearghus at home.com
Fri Jun 8 19:41:21 PDT 2001

Did Morgan receive a bid for the office? No one will be placed on the
warrent list that has not been approved by their Regional or in his absence
the KAM (me). I have not seen nor heard of an application for this office.
If Morgan has knowledge of this application and has approved it, the he
should update the warrant list. If you are having trouble contacting Morgan,
contact me privately and we will discuss this. By the way the Northern
Regional position is open for bids.

In Service,

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Kingdom Archery Marshal.