[Ansteorra-archery] AoB Proceedings

Rumil Fletcher rumil at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 13 15:10:07 PDT 2001

Greetings Instructors for Academy of the Bow,

I still lack articles from a few of you.  If you plan to be published
in the Proceedings for AoB, then I need those now.  The first
deadline passed two weeks ago.  The second deadline passed three days
ago.  The third and final deadline is tomorrow morning at 10:00 am.
If I have not received your articles by then, then you are too late.

Publishing your class notes in the Proceedings will be a great
benefit for you, your students, and those who were unable to attend
your class.  It benefits you because you don't have to produce and
duplicate handouts.  It benefits your students because they have a
written reference to remind them of what you said.  It benefits those
who could not attend because they get more information than they
would otherwise.

So do yourself a favor.  Do your students a favor.  Get those
articles in now, tonight.

Rumil Fletcher