[Ansteorra-archery] RR Update 06-26-01

john moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue Jun 26 18:59:18 PDT 2001

Robert of Yorkshire             99                Bow           Middleford              Huntsman
Gilber Ost Wesley              65                Bow           Middleford              Forrester
ames De Warrene              59                Bow            Tempio                  Yeoman
Owen Hell                          50               Bow             Steepes
Carlucio de Scarabacio      45                Bow             Gates Edge
Lughaidh Mac sheoinnin     37               Bow              Steepes

Above you will find the latest updates to the Ansteorran Royal Round scores.  Names with no rank behind either do not have a out of group shoot or scores have not been submitted.  We currently have 60 archers who have submitted scores already this season.  That should put us ahead of last years numbers.  I am looking foward to seeing the kingdom archers at AOB this weekend and will be presenting last years tassels.

                                                                                      Iaen Mor
                                                                                      Keeper of the Ansteorran Royal Round