[Ansteorra-archery] Testing

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 14:26:13 PDT 2001

Way cool there are 8 of us here wanting to learn
combat archery and be ready for gulf wars. Umm I get
to as many events as I can but very few are in texas
that i get to go to. We are supposed to have an
archery marshall here are we not? I had an email
address but I sent him like 5 emails with no response.

Chass

=====