[Ansteorra-archery] Articles for AOB

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Jun 7 15:31:53 PDT 2001

Okay folks,
     I just rolled out 750 words on Equipment inspection.  Have you done your Article yet?  If you're having trouble getting it done please let me know.  There are some of you that I've already talked to and you're okay but If I haven't talked to you then Rumil needs to see an article or we need to give you a hand on it before the end of the weekend.  I really don't want to have to research and write a dozen articles that I know people out there have already done the leg work on.

I mean I already have 3 more articles to write for the proceedings.  (Yeah Yeah... I know... I can babble on forever. <G>)

Wilim