ARCH - [SCA-Archery] Pre-season IKAC Report

Duke, Wes WDuke at aegonusa.com
Thu Mar 1 08:07:48 PST 2001

To all Archery Marshals on this list,

Greetings,
With the upcoming IKAC and IKCAC seasons upon us please make sure that you
know where to send your scores. I will not have official Deputies this year
keeping up with and forwarding scores on to the new keeper of the scores.
If there is someone who still wants to coordinate this on an unofficial
level that is fine. Scores shot for these to shoots should be sent directly
to Lorenzo.  Good luck with the upcoming season and hope to see the
Ansteorran Archers at Gulf War.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Kingdom Archery Marshal