ARCH - Wintershoot

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Mar 6 13:20:55 PST 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

Well today during our regularly scheduled archery practice at lunch, Lord
Robert and I shot some Wintershoot.  It's rather fun and quick.  He shot a
147 and I shot a 102.  Score have already been sent in.

We also discovered that the Wintershoot that we did at Ice Ax wasn't a 100
percent correct.  On the two speed rounds, it's unlimited number of arrows
in 30 seconds, not just 6.

The 6 arrow thing comes in as a bonus point thing if during that 30 seconds
you don't get off 6 arrows.  If you didn't shoot 6 arrows in 30 seconds, you
subtract what you did shoot from 6.  The difference is your bonus.

I think we'll shoot this again Thursday, weather permitting.