ARCH - Wiesenfeuer archery

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Tue Mar 6 21:33:54 PST 2001

Sometimes I like to concentrate on one thing without worrying about scores;
like my consistency of form or something where the score is the last thing
on my mind.  Other times, we just shoot for fun.  Lord Braden sometimes
puts balloons out to shoot at.  It has nothing to do with scores, but it is
a lot of fun for the gang.

I believe that we will probably do several IKACs before the summer is out,
though.  Those are pretty popular in these parts.

Rumil