ARCH - Are we all back?

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Tue Mar 20 10:41:38 PST 2001

Gilli,

Sorry to hear about the mechanical issues. Everyone in my group finally
made it home also.

I wish to Thank you again for your help and the advice and suggestions
that you gave me at the war. Also, for the used of all those arrows that
you brought as well.

Thanks also to Talon for his advice and suggestions as well.

I enjoyed the War much more because of you and Talon.

Looking forward to next year.

Michael of the Fray

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) wrote:

> Greetings and Hi There,
>
> Well, I hope everyone made it back safely from the war.  I hope everyone
> faired better than Darcy and I did.  On the trip we had to buy 5 tires for
> the trailer and a windshield wiper motor.
>
> If I'm not mistaken, the war brought up a few subjects that should be talked
> about.
>
> So, what shall we talk about first?
>
> I would like to take this opportunity to thank all you helped at the arrow
> factory.  When the last battle was done, we still had 800 or so arrows that
> were not finished.  A bit disappointing, however, they will be finished by
> next year plus, probably, about 500+ brand new fiberglass ones.  That's
> right folks, Gilli is going modern.
>
> Also, I must beg forgiveness.  I thought I'd have enough time to finish the
> arrows I owe folks at the war. Ops!!  Sorry, that didn't happen.  As soon as
> I can.
>
> Gilli

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com