ARCH - Are we all back?

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Mar 20 13:27:57 PST 2001

Lord Gilli,

If no one has done so yet please allow me to be the first,  on behalf of
the archers from the Steppes I wish to thank you and Darcy for the
monumental task that which you imposed upon yourselves to make sure the
archers of Ansteorra did not run short of arrows with which to lay the
Trimarian horde low.

Although each member of House Arkham who fought at Gulf War X carried a
minimum of four dozen arrows or bolts each (about 250+) we did return
with but only about fifty among us.  Had it not been for your supply we
would not gotten much past the ravine battle.  You efforts kept the sky
above the battlefield alive with the stinging feathered rain of
Ansteorra.

We do salute you,

Lord William Ironwyrm

PS: Please consider for discussion the setting of a standardized arrow
and/or bolt to be used by all the Kingdoms during the next Gulf War so we
will not have the same problems that arose this year.