ARCH - Arrows for Gulf War

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed Mar 21 09:07:35 PST 2001

Well Fearghus said he can get the UHMW up where he is.  So I'm thinking
about making an order and pick it up at Steppes Warlord.  He said the sticks
come in 10 foot length for $1.45 a foot.  I think I will want 7 sticks.
I'll look back in my file here for the fiberglass place that was talked
about.

BTW, for those who don't know CRS is a chronic affliction that poor Talon
servers from.  :)

Gilli

This true, So were can I get a supply of UHMW for my self, alone with the
fiberglass shafts, I know you may have told me.   I have slept and went to
war so, CRS set in.
Talon