ARCH - Combat bolt questions...

Debbie Dewart darcy at seacove.net
Thu Mar 22 05:41:15 PST 2001

Plachoya brought up a good point to me. Instead of having them cut to 28 1/2
inches, just have the 5 footer cut in half ( 30 inches).  Not only does this
save some cutting, but also allows for a tape cone to be added to the bach
of the combat head.  This will help the arrow fly better.  That's also one
of the big differences between a Markland and the Modified Marklands we use
now.  Sounds like a plan.  That brings the cost of a 300 shaft order down to
$.60 a shaft.  This story just keeps getting better.

Gilli

> Just got off the phone with these folks.  They do the cuts in bundles of
25.
> She said the shipping weight for 50 5 footers cut into 2 arrow shaft
length
> is 10 lbs.  So...here's how it breaks down for me, YMMV.  It looks like
I'll
> be making at least 2 orders for 150 five foot lengths cut to 28 1/2
inches.
> The fiberglass is $.20 a foot= $150.  Cutting is 12 cuts@ $2 each=$24.
And