ARCH - Archer's Flight

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Mar 22 11:58:06 PST 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

HEY!!  Guess what???

That's right.  There's going to be an Archer's Flight at the Emerald Keep
event 31 March.  So, if you're an archer and you're going to be at the
event, please bring something to share at the potluck lunch at the archery
range.

More a little later on the archery competition, they're trying to determine
if target archery is allowed on that site.  If it is, we'll do a Winter
Shoot.  If it's not, we'll do something combat (I know that type is, we've
done it there before).  Come to play.  I'm their Archery Champion and I'm
going to defend my title.

See you ALL there.  :)