ARCH - What If

Tyr Tjuguskegg tjuguskegg at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 12:18:43 PST 2001

Ok I think my point was lost somewhere, I didn't say that archery should
have their own GoA, what I said was that as a whole everyone wants to be
recognized as an artist of their own right, and that I am sure every art
wants their own recognition for all the ffort they put into it. That doesn't
mean they should have their own GoA, it means that that is most persons goal
in their art. and then I went on to say that if Archery really was deserving
of a specialized reward of somekind the only way to get that is to organize
themselves and become known for their acts. Did my rambling lose the
meaning, I guess so.

Tyrfingr "Tyr" Tjuguskegg
of Clan Grepyr
The Barbarian Horde of Gate's Edge