ARCH - Nock, draw, loose!!!

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 23:28:43 PST 2001

My Lords and Ladies,
  As you all know, the IKAC/IKCAC season begins a week from this Sunday. We
did great last year, hard to do better than first place in the known world in
IKCAC (I'm still in awe), and third place overall, but that doesn't mean we
can kick back and rest on our laurels. It's time once more to show our stuff!
   This year I'm hoping to get out to as many events as I can that'll have
shoots at them, and shoot with old friends and new. It would be my privilege
to help out wherever I'm needed, so if I show up at your event don't be shy
about putting me to work.
  Last year was my first season ever, and I'd be remiss to start into a new
season without thanking the archers who have been my teachers and role
models.
HL Gilbert Ost Wesley, Don Sebastian Frobishire, Lord Plachoya Sobaka, Lord
Talon of Black Oak, and HL Roger Bagley, you guys are my heroes, and proof
that the best way to start out shooting respectable scores is to start out
shooting against respectable archers.
  If anybody needs a place to come and shoot on April 1st, you'll be most
welcome here in Middleford. Otherwise, good luck to you wherever you might be
shooting.
For the glory of Ansteorra; NOCK.............DRAW................LOOSE!!!

     Health and Cheer,
    Robert of Yorkshire