ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Mon Mar 26 14:37:32 PST 2001

Good Afternoon Archers,
     I'm putting out a call for instructors and students.
     Instructors, tell me what you would like to teach,  if you've taught it in the past a rough idea of how long the class is and scheduling concerns.  Also if there are any special facilities you might need in order to run your class. (Electricity/Water/Range Proximity)
     Students, let me know either by private e-mail or public e-mail what you would like to see, what you're tired of seeing. Let me know what you want I an AoB and we'll see what we can do.

Personally, I'd be interested to see if we had anybody in Kingdom that could give a class on footed shafts and Bowying.  Perhaps a Class on CA and special tactics for archer's as a unit and/or as part of a larger supporting unit.  Any volunteers?

In Service,
     Wilim Penbras