ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Mon Mar 26 21:10:51 PST 2001

The currently scheduled date (We have a spot ready on the calendar waiting for a greenlight) is June 29th, 30th and 1st of July.  It's the soonest date that doesn't have a dozen conflicting events.  It won't be as bad as Later in July (Coronation) or August and I didn't want to try to hold it during the Heavy tourney season of the fall.

It's also been proposed that we open up this date and this event to all things Projectile.  I haven't talked to the Respective Deputy Earl Marshal's yet.  What does the Community think of opening up class time and range space to our other Cousins of the Outskirts, Live Steel and Siege?

In Service,
     Wilim Penbras