ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Mar 27 05:26:13 PST 2001

In fact here is what Kingdom Law says:

These reoccurring Kingdom events are specifically not protected and may have
other events scheduled on the same date.

Plus, guess what?  The Kingdom Heraldic Sysmposium isn't on the list as a
reoccuring Kingdom event.  Check it out:

Reoccurring Kingdom events are those major official events which occur
within the Kingdom, hosted by various branches within the Kingdom, or by
such persons as the Crown and the Kingdom Seneschal shall designate. The
Kingdom Seneschal shall be responsible for requesting bids for these events,
unless delegated. These events include:
The Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition
The Kingdom Eisteddfod
The King's College
The Kingdom Warlord Tournament
The Queen's Championship Tournament which is held once each reign on a date
not later than six weeks after Coronation.
The Queen's Children's College
Academy of the Rapier
Academy of the Bow
King's Lancer

How about that!  Surprized me too.

Looks to me like that's not a problem.  However, if the site isn't avaliable
then oops.