ARCH - Academy of the Bow Dates

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Mar 27 05:45:33 PST 2001

Well, all other things being equal, if the site is available both dates, if
I could have my rathers, Id rather do it on the 6 -8 July weekend.

Gilli

Okay Folks,
     I have all of 5 days to get the first ad to the Black Star for a Late
June/Early July AoB.  I can't make any promises but as I think I'd like to
shoot for those half dozen arrows myself let's see some e-mail on which date
would be better.  Then assuming there's no major conflict I'll do what I
can.

June 29th, 30th, and July 1st
July 6th, 7th and 8th

Anybody from Elfsea remind me if there was a reason we didn't want that week
for the event?  In all honestly both of those Friday's are going to be tough
for me.  God Bless Co-Autocrats.

In Service,
     Wilim