ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Mar 27 06:12:28 PST 2001

You can use my little men again to set up a battlefield if you want to.

From: Michael J. Harkness [mailto:mharkness at hot.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 8:13 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: ARCH - Academy of the Bow

I will have a list of Classes drawn up along these lines.
1. supporting larger unit.
2. directed fireSniper fire from Archers.
3. for a demo I do need a few spears and shields to set up a shield wall or
I can use CA targets.

To get the best use out of our Combat Archers, we need to learn to get as
close as possiable to the line as we can. Standy 30 yards behind just
lobbing arrows does not work well. I will have a lession plan drawn up by
next week.