ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Mar 27 07:08:43 PST 2001

May I make a suggestion here?  That we schedule the marshall's meeting
"after"  the classes and perhaps even after feast.  That way we might
maximize the amount of time we are on site.

Speaking of site, is this going to be the same as this years Elfsea Spring
Fair?

From: Duke, Wes [mailto:WDuke at aegonusa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 7:52 AM
To: 'ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org'
Subject: RE: ARCH - Academy of the Bow

It is against Kingdom Policy to have two events from the same regions on the
same dates. And to answer the question officially, Elfsea will be sponsoring
this years Academy of the Bow. The dates are as Wilim had stated. I realize
that this will be a problem for some gentles, but with the congestion on the
Kingdom calendar we will just have to work with these dates. I will be
having a Marshals meeting at the Academy to discuss some changes we have
coming down the pike.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Kingdom Archery Marshal