ARCH - Combat tactics

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Mar 27 09:22:33 PST 2001

Good Morning,
     As some of you may know there has been considerable talk of Better coordination of Artillary Fire at war on many lists.  Talon has agreed to help with Combat Archery Classes at AoB.  Well,  Talon wanted Shields and Spears so I asked the War-Ansteorra list to help out.  So far the Fray has said they'd be interested in helping.  Also I will go to my own Unit, The Arthurians, as well as perhaps Finh Ruadh to even out the side and two units up there for CA support going head to head or one Large Unit For Archery and siege support.  Still going to take a lot of coordination but we'll work it out.

Wilim