ARCH - Academy of the Bow - Marshals' Meeting & Site

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Mar 27 09:27:25 PST 2001

Actually, you'll want both!!!

AoB is an educational event much like a King's College but with a focus of
archery.  When you get the class schedule worked out, you may find that
there isn't time for a "lunch break".  Some kind of side board with finger
type food will be most appreciated.  It could be included in the site fee or
a small charge at the time they get it.

A large part of the comradery of an event can come from the feast and the
activities that go along with it.  The activities can include; court,
presentations to the members of the populas, auctions and just enjoying
folks around you.

If you can't get anyone else to do feast, I'll be happy to.  Ofcourse, if
so, I'm going to be in the kitchen and not on the range or in a classroom.

I'm here to help.