ARCH - Arrows

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Thu Mar 29 11:08:58 PST 2001

Oh yeah,

Until I get something on our page you can look at the
outlands page at

http://members.iex.net/~norseman/outlands/archery/akira.ht
ml

We dont currently require the sprinkler hose that they
use for a anti grill penetration device on the nock end
but otherwise the article is sound.

Also from the former society archer marshal you can look
at

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/articles/fiberglass.html

These both describe fibreglass/UHMW contruction but these
arrows dont cost a whole lot more than a wooden one and
last a LOT longer.

In Service,
--

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com