ARCH - What If

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Thu Mar 22 15:09:53 PST 2001

All applications for Local Archery Marshals need to be made to the Regional
Archery Marshal.  The Northern Regional Archery Marshal is Lord Morgan
Dracos and his email contact is available at http://archery.ansteorra.org.
Additionally, he should be listed in the back of the Black Star(I don't have
it here to check).

Morgan will be the person who authorizes you and other marshals in the
region and he is the person that you will have to report to at whatever
interval he requires.  While there are other authorizing marshals in the
Kingdom, Morgan is the one who will have to make you the Local Archery
Marshal of Northkeep and get your name on the warrant roster.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal
eadric at scabrewer.com