ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Mar 27 06:11:19 PST 2001

OK, Darcy just emailed me from home.  She said that on the Herlad's list it
said the sysposium is in Arlington.  Shoot tha idea in the butt.  OK... I'm
cool.   Now back to our regular confusion.

Gilli

BTW, can we start doing a little trimming to these things?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilim Penbras [mailto:wilim.penbras at pandora.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 8:01 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Ohhh,  That's the no Two thingie I was thinking of. <G>  Still I'm sure the
date question is going to hang around so feel free to harass me with
suggestions. <G>

Wilim "You may like me now, just wait till you get to know me.  It can take
months to fully appreciate how much of a pain in the butt I can be" Penbras