[Ansteorra-archery] Auction

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri May 11 07:51:50 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

If there isn't a real good reason not to, I will post to the announce list
about the silent auction to support compiling with the SEM's new ruling.

The funds will be handled by me and not a SCA treasurer.

Funds collected but not needed for the refit will be donated to the Kingdom
for the publication and distribution of a new Participants Handbook.

I will also ask at that time for combat archers to start registering with
me, for lack of a better word, to get the refit assistance.

Anyone else have an upcoming event that we can start getting ready for more
auctions?

Well, Gilli, how much money we going to need?  Honestly, I don't know.  But
I do know that if we wait till the dust has settled before we start on it
that we'll be way behind the power curve.  But whatever we collect that
isn't needed for the refit will do something else for the Kingdom that it
needs; a win-win.