[Ansteorra-archery] Auction at AoB

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed May 2 08:41:54 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

I'd like to talk just a bit on doing an auction at AoB.

If no body else wants to be in charge of it, I will.

So that the money can go to help individuals comply with the new rulling,
the money will not be turned into the Kingdom.

I think the purpose of the auction should be to help those affected by the
SEM ruling meet the new requirements.  I also feel that funds generated in
excess to meet those requirements be donataed to the Kingdom for the purpose
of publication and distribution of an updated Participants Handbook.

We'll come up with a sign up and distribution plan a little later.  I don't
see spending any of the funds till after the BoD's revision of the SEM's
ruling in October.  That give's time for several fund raisers.

Now some folks might say, "No one else got help when they needed to
upgrade."
Well, I can't help that the other folks didn't want to help each other.

I think it's a good idea.  But if "we" don't then "we" won't.