[Ansteorra-archery] Actually they are hoaxes.

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Wed May 2 10:57:00 PDT 2001

All of the "warnings" you have on that e-mail are hoaxes. See the following
links
http://antivirus.about.com/compute/antivirus/library/blenhoax.htm
<http://antivirus.about.com/compute/antivirus/library/blenhoax.htm>
http://antivirus.about.com/compute/antivirus/library/weekly/aa102300a.htm
<http://antivirus.about.com/compute/antivirus/library/weekly/aa102300a.htm>

You can also verify the hoax status at
http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HoaxBustersHome.html <http://www.caic.com/>  and
a dozen other sites. As a Network Admin/E-mail Admin I hate hoaxes nearly as
much as as viruses at least my anti-virus software catches most of the virus
I wish it could catch hoaxes to!:)

Sr. Systems Admin
Dollar Rent A Car Systems, Inc
Derek B. Wilson