[Ansteorra-archery] Auction at AoB

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed May 2 12:35:23 PDT 2001

If you want to have an auction at an event, you must work with
the autocrat. You will find the autocrat more interested in
helping you with an auction that does not benefit his/her group
if you make it a silent auction. They do not have to find a
time slot for it, announce it, or anything else. They just
need to find a place for it and allow you a quick announcement
or two during the day and one at the end of the auction.

Caelin