[Ansteorra-archery] AoB Manual submissions

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue May 8 13:53:29 PDT 2001

Oddly enough, most of the instructors have done thier classes often enough that only minor updates are needed.  Two weeks is a decent time to write an article. For any instructors that have a hard time with writing an article I will be writing up a list of 20 questions on thier topic and the answers to those will be edited into an article.

Wilim