[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: IKAC Web site updated with scores from all archers

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue May 8 14:58:45 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

Check it out boys and girls.  It's the Keepers update.  While we seem to be
missing a score for Roger and myself, no biggy-we'll shoot a better one this
weekend,  Ansteorra is doin' fine.  Check it out.

From: "Andre Detommaso" <detomamd at yahoo.com>
To: "Richard Campbell" <scotland at cloudnet.com>; "Charles de Beaumont"
<medtimes at medtimes.org>; "gilli" <gilli at seacove.net>; "Giovanni Dell'Arco"
<giovanni at dellarco.com>; "trevor gunn" <howlingwolf.gunn at worldnet.att.net>;