[Ansteorra-archery] Bordermarch Baronial Archery Championship

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu May 10 06:35:24 PDT 2001

Nope, sorry.  I got this little shoot we're doing up here this weekend.

About the saw.  I greatly appricate the offer, it's most generous, but I'm
affraid I'm going to have to decline it.  Perhaps you can still find it a
good home.

I guess it's my fault for not properly descbing what I was going to get.
What I should have said was I'm going to get me a miter saw.  Harbor Freight
has just the ticket on sale for $60.  Plus they have a stand with a shop vac
attachment I'm going to get to control the snow from the cutting the UHMW.

The miter saw will do two jobs for me: 1) it will do the straight cuts on
the UHMW and the Siloflex, 2) it will do the 45 degree cuts on the siloflex
also.

Again thanks for that wonderful offer.  But with my space shortage, I don't
think it would work.