[Ansteorra-archery] Information on AoB

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu May 10 08:23:41 PDT 2001

Good Morning,
     I am making a list of equipment that we need for AoB.  What if anything do instructors need from us?  Is there anything that would make your class run smoother that you don't have or don't want to haul to the event site.
     I have had several people volunteer range equipment and stuff and I will be getting with each of you to list what I would like to have for the event.  To aid in that I will be finalizing several things on how the site/ranges will be setup.  We will be doing an inventory of our baronial supplies soon so I should know well before the event what equipment we'll need imported.  I am fairly certain we can't have too much loaner gear available.  Please let me know what Bows/Arrows you can bring and try to have them uniquely identified so we can make sure verything get's back to it's rightful owner.
     I am still looking for classes.  We have about 4 class hours and 4 range hours that are available for overflow or preferably teaching time.
We have a few people that want to teach Flemish Twist strings but I would like someone to teach Continuous loop as well as perhaps showing how to make a CL jig.

More Information/Questions will follow.

Wilim