[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery Range

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu May 10 13:05:26 PDT 2001

Good Afternoon,
     We will be having a live war practice with a specific concentration on coordinating Archers and siege engines with heavy units but I also wanted to set up a Combat archery range for the morning.

     Am I correct in assuming the ideal number of targets is 6?  Two for the Pavise Round at 15 and 20.  3 for archers choice @ 20/30/40 and one for the underhand at 50?

     Who has tagets they want to bring?  I'll be checking with Elfsea to see what we have.  What have you got over in the Steppes, Will?

Besides that we will have several field targets setup for a newcomers range at 10, 15, and 20 and an IKAC at 20x2, 30 and 40.  Also a KAS range off to the side of the archery.

Wilim