[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery Range

Duke, Wes WDuke at aegonusa.com
Thu May 10 12:20:39 PDT 2001

Wilim, Elfsea has a full combat range.

Fearghus

Wes Duke
IT Manager
Health Service Unit - Hurst Texas
817-285-3080
wduke at aegonusa.com <mailto:wduke at aegonusa.com>

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Wilim Penbras [SMTP:wilim.penbras at pandora.org]
	Sent:	Thursday, May 10, 2001 3:05 PM
	To:	ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
	Subject:	[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery Range

	Good Afternoon,
	     We will be having a live war practice with a specific
concentration on coordinating Archers and siege engines with heavy units but
I also wanted to set up a Combat archery range for the morning.

	     Am I correct in assuming the ideal number of targets is 6?  Two
for the Pavise Round at 15 and 20.  3 for archers choice @ 20/30/40 and one
for the underhand at 50?

	     Who has tagets they want to bring?  I'll be checking with
Elfsea to see what we have.  What have you got over in the Steppes, Will?

	Besides that we will have several field targets setup for a
newcomers range at 10, 15, and 20 and an IKAC at 20x2, 30 and 40.  Also a
KAS range off to the side of the archery.

	Wilim