[Ansteorra-archery] Ranges/Classes at AoB.

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu May 10 13:40:33 PDT 2001

Well what do you know.  Looks like I really have to find a place local we can actually shoot. <G>  I'll be buying a fourth 30inch target and stand this summer.  That'd give us both IKAC and IKCAC ranges complete and we hardly ever use them.  I think I can find a couple acres somewhere.

Thanks for the offer Gilli but if we can keep the big stuff coming from within Central region It'll work better.  I'd had for you to hurt your back again loading and unloading and not be able to shoot in the Next Royal Hunstman shoot.  Don't worry I have a list of things you can bring for the event. :)

I assume three full ranges will be enough for everyone.  I can arrange it so that the IKAC and IKCAC ranges are next to each other and open most of the day, except when the field get's turned over to live fire combat archery and siege weapons.  People arriving Friday should find it possible to submit a score in IKCAC and IKAC for everyday as well as being able to shoot a quick extra Royal Round or two each day.  I'll post a current class list today or tomorrow and people can add to it.  I'd also like to see an extra instructor for each class in case we have any emergencies.

Wilim