[Ansteorra-archery] Bordermarch Baronial Acrchery Champions

Ron Bentley whitewolf at sabinenet.com
Mon May 14 07:44:31 PDT 2001

Greetings fellow archers,

I would like to announce that Ld.Skalla Bothvar Bjarki, squire to Sir Kief av Kiersted and Chamberlands champion of Rolling Thunder is the new archery champion for the Barony of Bordermach. His score ended the need for a shoot off in the adult division between six archers including myself.

The youth championship was won by Rohan of Bordermarch.  Rohan was the only youth to score in the shoot off between seven in his class.  The seven youths all shoot very well, but there could be only one winner.

I would like to congratulate the new Archery Champions of the Baronial of Bordermarch.

In Service,

Aaron Whitewolf
Marshal in charge