[Ansteorra-archery] Bordermarch Baronial Acrchery Champions

Duke, Wes WDuke at aegonusa.com
Mon May 14 07:50:45 PDT 2001

Aaron, how may I contact this gentle so that I may make sure he receives the
regalia of his position. Unfortunately I was unable to attend Bordermarch
and was unable to get the regalia there in time.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Outgoing Archery Champion of the Barony of Bordermarch

Wes Duke
IT Manager
Health Service Unit - Hurst Texas
817-285-3080