[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery training drills

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Mon May 14 12:11:14 PDT 2001

Sounds like something to play with at AOB.  It's a little late in the game to go changing any tourney formats for Warlord and I do think the format as designed will be a good relative guage of an Archer's skill.  It won't test/task all of the skills required to be effective on the melee field but still a good competition overall.  Honestly I imagine it would be a case of convincing that many fighteres to play props for the combat archers instead of competeing in the heavy tournaments.

Wilim