[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Combat archer auction:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed May 16 02:50:40 PDT 2001

Gilli,

I am posting this to the archery page because I have not heard back from
you, and I am not sure if you are receiving the e-mails.

The Lady Mary Elizabeth, our Autocrat for Steppes Warlord, has most
graciously granted our request to hold the first archery auction during
that event.  Her response to the request is listed below.  I would hope
our combat archers of Ansteorra will join me in expressing our gratitude
to her when we see her at Steppes Warlord.  We could use all the friends
we can get outside of the archery community to help support our cause in
the future.

Ironwyrm