[Ansteorra-archery] AoB Question

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Mon May 21 06:09:18 PDT 2001

Well, for those Attending there will of course be a proceedings manual.  If we get a nice high turnout and run out of manuals then we will be mailing at our expense a copy of the manual to the attendeees who want but can't get one.  After that they will be available from the Kingdom Stockclerk and quite possibly available for download in PDF format off the Kingdom Website.

Wilim